Gurus on Leadership
A one-stop guide to the world’s key writers on leadership, their thoughts and contributions. It includes:
- An update of the recent themes and issues that dominate the leadership agenda
- A listing of the main gurus from Adair to Sun Tzu, their main concepts and approaches
- A quick guide to some of the world’s current and recent business leaders
- A compendium of leadership checklists for developing skills and competencies.
• John Adair
• Warren Bennis
• Robert Blake
• Jane Mouton
• Ken Blanchard
• Peter Drucker
• Daniel Goleman
• Chris Keeble
• Nicolo Machiavelli
• Douglas McGregor
• John Kotter
• Manfred Kets de Vries
• James M Kouzes
• Barry Posner
• David McClelland
• W J Reddin Tannenbaum
• Schmidt Leadership Continuum
• Abraham Zalenik
Mark Thomas is a consultant specialising in leadership, executive development, change management and human resource management. His clients include major corporations in Europe, Australasia and SE Asia.
You might also be interested in:
This challenging book is based on research carried... Read more...
Who are the great leaders in history and what have... Read more...
Without a grasp of what true leadership implies yo... Read more...
How to build and develop a successful team by moti... Read more...